1. Monitor the feeding work procedures through the computer to reduce the formula errors, reducing the feed cost, and improving the accuracy of feeding TMR efficiency.
2. Monitor the addition of feed, addition errors, and feeding quantity in real time.
3. Strict error analysis, including the error of the feed component, the error of the accuracy of the feed, and ensuring the effective control of the entire work procedures.
4. Be traceless analysis and statistics of feeding amount and leftovers amount.
5. For the software system controlled by PLC, you can interact with devices such as data processing centers to achieve two -way data transmission.